Popular Quick links:
- Southeast Sailing Business Directory
- Trawler Articles
2011 BoatUS Florida Anchoring Law PDFs:
Download Page 1
Download Page 2
- Sailboat Reviews: Day sailers, small racers, Cruisers, Racer/Cruisers
- Sailboat Racing Pages: Tips, tactics, techniques, race flags, rules, etc
- Southern Youth Sailing Programs
- Southern Yacht Club & Sailing Associations Directory
- Current Lake Okeechobee Navigation Depths
A FREE, printed monthly Sailing magazine dedicated to Sailing and Cruising in Florida, the Florida Keys, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana and Texas
Articles on sailing, resources for sailors, sailboat racing, sailboat reviews, sailboats for sale, cruising destinations, anchoring laws, moorings, marinas, news and information about sailing in Florida and the South.
• Editorial: The Quick and Dirty Truth about Boat
• Miami Strictly Sail Boat Show Preview & Seminars
• JSI of St. Petersburg - 75 Years Serving Sailors
• Carolina Sailing - Southern Collegiate Offshore Regatta
• Toe Rail Repair: Thinking Outside the Box
• How to get the most out of your DSC Radio
• Melges 32 World Championship
• St. Petersburg Power & Sailboat Show Review
Cover: Aerial view of Argo flying downwind en route to winning the 2014 Melges 32 World Championship in December in Miami. Photo by Marylinda Ramos. Story page 46.
Find Sailing Businesses in Your Area
Go to the NEW
SOUTHEAST U.S. SAILING & CRUISING
List your Business in the Directory
FREE listings • PAID listings starting at $60/year
FEATURED BOAT REVIEW
Pacific Seacraft 34
By Arlen Bensen
For those of you who may be unaware of the work of the original designer and manufacturer of these beauties, Pacific Seacrafts were designed by Bill Crealock and range from the 24-foot Dana up to the 44-foot top of the line...
Read the full review...
See all 92 boat reviews